Things to know:
- People in our group do have food allergies, so check before you bring that is a common food allergy.
- There is a food court located on site if we are interested.
- Everyone bring their own non-perishable food item to eat in the morning, sharing is caring.
Dinner: One night we will be going down to the Italian Restaurant in the Center for a nicer meal.
- Immune system boosters (vitamin C, zinc, etc) , hand sanitizer, and pocket tissue. Cons flus are notorious for spreading and this is a mid-semester event.
- General Medication for stomach aches, headaches, allergies, etc.
- Clothing, good rule of thumb is to have set of clothing per day of the con and an extra.
- Power cords (cell phones, cameras etc.)
- Power Strips, one per room min.
- Hygiene Items (Never hurts to bring extra; Don't bring hairdryers. The hotel has them.)
- Refillable Water Bottles, a must cons are typically warm and dehydration is very common
- A small bag (purse, shoulder strap bag), helps to carry around anything you may need on the fly, I do warn you to not bright black.
- Youmacon ID code: [If you need to code again.]
Arrangements for Previous years are Archived below.
page revision: 39, last edited: 14 May 2012 03:44