Oh yes people it's that time of year again.
A few things before you start:
we will not be using a program this year due to compications.
instead we will be using our friend randomization.
roll the proper die based on how many people are left
use the nifty number generator here until you get a number not taken.
Eve (not an option)
Remember: Use the group email to edit this page only!!
- remember what you buy should be within a 10 dollar budget
Secret Santa 2011
- a thermos
- nail polish (to cover up printing ink, it never leave your nailsss)
- Hello Kitty (I like Chococat best)
- Also Tintin. Don't bother with the books, I have all of them :3
2. Allison (taken)
NOTE: ALLISON CAN NOT MAKE IT. WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING HER GIFT, PLEASE PICK AGAIN.
3. Carter (taken)
- Doctor Who
- Fruit flavored candy
- Apple cider
4. Garrett (taken)
- Any sort of fingerless glove is cool.
- Tea is also a good bet.
- There are totally NES Tetris cartridges on Amazon for like, 3 bucks.
- Y'all know I like purple.
5. Kellie (taken)
- not fragile
- im sure ill love anything suprise me
6. Roger (taken)
7. Ted (taken)
- food item so long as it is homemade not store bought
- a mug or washer safe water bottle
- Dark Ascension Boosters for Magic… but that's to be released later this month
- Hmm… a set of Dice wouldn't hurt, avoid dark blue/grayscale/red-orange/purples/greens as well
8. Steve (taken)
- I cant believe I'm saying this but… I think I have enough dice.
- A decent knife or multi-tool would be cool.
- I love citrus flavors (lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit)
- I like orange and grayscale colors.
9. Will (taken)
- Bad movies
- Cheap, mostly badly drawn comics from the 90's
- Polyhedral dice (preferable opaque colored ones that are shades of red, blue, white, or black.)
- Button pins that are nerd-like in content